Are you a writer, self-published or not? We would like to buy your books.
Whether you are self-published or not, book marketing is your responsibility. That’s where we come in.
The USA Library of Congress, Nairobi, Kenya, has been in the forefront of supporting African creative writers. The Library is always on the look out for new writing, talent, and writers.
We are buying books from writers to sell to the Library of Congress.
Your book will be evaluated first if it meets the Library’s requirements. Submit a copy of the book first for evaluation. If approved, we contact you to submit the required copies.
Guidelines & Terms and Conditions
- Date of Publication: books submitted for sell at the Library of Congress should be five (5) years old or later since publication;
- Genre: genres accepted are:-
- fiction (novels, short story collections, etc),
- poetry, or
- narrative non-fiction.
- Contact us for more information through:
- fill the Contact Us form,
- Tel: +254 718 429 184, or
- Email: email@example.com.
- Have your books already printed. (If you have not yet printed, check our printing services Here.)
NOTE: We also offer sales and distribution through the following bookstores (Contact us if you would like to have your book in the bookstores, check Here):
- Kenyatta University Bookshop, Nairobi (Mystery Publishers has a stand there);
- Nuria Bookstore (Nairobi);
- AfriReads Bookshop (Eldoret); and
- Ereto Bookshop (Nakuru).