In manuscript evaluation, an editor/manuscript evaluator reads your manuscript and prepares a broad, comprehensive assessment report. You receive specific advice on how to develop a stronger narrative, better pacing, and more engaging characters.
Because the manuscript evaluation is a big picture analysis of your manuscript, it should be done first before getting into the nuts and bolts of a comprehensive edit.
We offer comprehensive manuscript evaluation services as follows:
Ksh.0.23 ($0.0023 USD) Per Word
Standard manuscript evaluation includes a quick look at the following areas:
- Synopsis, target audience (can it sell?)
- Characters (how well built are they?)
- Themes (are they relevant to the target audience?)
- Quality of content (how well structured, imaginative, and intriguing)
Language (how appealing is it?)
- Strengths and weaknesses of the manuscript.
- Recommendations (how can it be improved based on the weaknesses?)
- Is it publishable?