Dedicated to Quality
Manuscript evaluation gives the bigger picture analysis thus it’s the first step before getting into comprehensive editing. An editor reads your manuscript and prepares a broad, comprehensive assessment. You receive specific advice on how to develop a stronger narrative, better pacing, and more engaging characters.
Let Us Help
- Synopsis, target audience (can it sell?)
- Characters (how well built are they?)
- Themes (are they relevant to the target audience?)
- Quality of content (how well structured, imaginative, and intriguing)
- Language (how appealing is it?)
- Strengths and weaknesses of the manuscript
- Recommendations (how can it be improved based on the weaknesses?)
- Is it publishable?
- Does it have market potential?
Ksh 0.10 per word