Mystery Publishers is an online Indie Publishing Company thus we accept email submissions only.
- Submissions should be in English. Send in a two-page synopsis of what your book is about together with the manuscript and disclose whether the manuscript has been submitted to another publisher, reviewed by a third party and their comments, or whether you’re republishing
- The submission should be accompanied by a brief, concise cover email about the book
- The manuscript should be in MS Word—.doc, .docx, or .rtf
- Manuscript should be typed, 1.5 spacing, 12pt, Times New Roman
- Include ‘Manuscript Submission by (your name)’ in the subject of the email
- If your work has been previously published indicate where and when and whether you have non-exclusive rights from the publisher
- The manuscripts must have the author’s name, contacts, and address. The author must inform us of any changes of address.
All poems should be compiled into one document; each poem on a new page.
The manuscript, once received, will be reviewed within seven (7) days and the author contacted and be informed whether it meets our publishing requirements. If a manuscript is accepted for publication, the author will be contacted to sign a publishing contract. Details of agreement are laid down, and if both parties are satisfied with the terms, the manuscript is then produced as a book.
We focus on the following manuscript categories:
Fiction – Novels, Short stories, noir fiction, flash fiction stories, etc under the following genre (from 15,000 words).
Erotica is one genre literature that is shunned by many African writers. We want to break those chains that hold many writers back and publish African erotic stories Africans by Africans.
NOTE: Erotica is not pornography. Research well and distinguish your work from the latter.
Poetry – Poetry in general, more so if you are an avant-garde poet
Non-Fiction – Inspirational, biographies, non-fiction narratives
Our audience is generally young adult and adult.