January 23, 2019 762
Traditional Publishing Guidelines
CURRENTLY WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING TRADITIONAL PUBLISHING MANUSCRIPTS
- We offer traditional publishing for select manuscripts only.
- If you would like to publish your book with us, submit a book proposal and we will get back to you if we would take your book.
- Every book proposal that is sent requires a maximum of 12 weeks to be properly assessed and evaluated. After the proposal is assessed, the author is contacted with the feedback of the proposal. If we like the proposal, the author is informed to submit their manuscript. (Work Status: The book/work MUST be complete before contacting us with the book proposal.)
- The submitted manuscript will be evaluated, and, after the manuscript is assessed, the author is send (a) written report(s), or is contacted via email/phone to discuss the work, or be asked to react in writing to the report(s). We are, however, under no obligation to give assessment reports. (Allow a maximum of 12 weeks for the manuscript evaluation and review process. We will contact you as soon as we have thoroughly examined your manuscript.)
- If the manuscript has been selected, it is discussed by our Editorial Team where a collective decision on whether to publish it is made. Rejected manuscripts in this case will be immediately send back to the authors, even if they have good evaluation reports.
- If a manuscript is accepted for publication, the author will be contacted to sign a publishing contract. Details of agreement are laid down, and if both parties are satisfied with the terms, the manuscript is then produced as a book. The details of such a contractual agreement are, however, not discussed until the manuscript has been officially accepted for publication. It is also important to note that no monetary transactions are required for publishing the book.
- The must be fully prepared as per Mystery Publishers Manuscript Prep Guide.
- If the book has references, they must be cited well using the APA style.
- Give a brief description in one or two paragraphs, including its uniqueness.
- Prepare a two-page synopsis of the book.
- Prepare, if your book requires, all necessary documents like photographs, maps, glossaries, or references.
With our traditional publishing service, we do all the work for you, you pay nothing!